Thursday, February 25, 2010

Slowly but Surely


DAY 54 - February 23, 2010
TITLE: Control
MEDIUM: Computerized Graphic

My brain is angry at my heart because it knows that my heart shouldn't be feeling the way it does. My brain knows that the events of last weekend haven't changed anything in my life, but it can't seem to convince my heart that everything's OK.

I can't wait until the two are in sync again. I'm sure they will be, soon. I just wish it'd be sooner.

I have a piece that I'm working on that has been today and yesterday's subject, quite possibly tomorrow's too. Everything these days seems to take more time and effort, but I'm still keeping them coming, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails