Sunday, February 28, 2010

At Last

DAY 55 to 57 - February 24, 25, & 26 2010
TITLE: (none)
MEDIUM: Acrylic

It's been a long week. It hasn't been very hectic but I've just got a lot going on internally that everything I do seems to be taking twice as long to do, with twice as much effort. My body parts haven't been comunicating with each other properly, but at last, I finished.

DAY 58 - February 27, 2010
TITLE: At Last
MEDIUM: Acrylic

So here's the finished piece. I wanted to create something whimsical out of a sad moment. I just want to recreate a moment, so that I don't associate that particular sad moment with my everyday life.

1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails