Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everybunny!

DAY 93- April 03, 2010
TITLE: Happy Easter!
MEDIUM: Water color and puff paint


Last night, after work I decided to finger paint/splatter some Easter greetings! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

I am not a very religious person, but I have to say, I really appreciate Easter Sunday. I mean, it is after all the day that Jesus Christ rose from the dead, but aside from that being the obvious point of this special day, it's also a reminder that sometimes we have to make sacrifices and go through hardships, but we all somehow rise from it. It may not be as literal as the resurrection of the Lord, but we all have our way of rising from the dead.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to all the pieces that you share- both art and heart. Happy Easter, Nella.

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails