Monday, April 26, 2010

Mundane Monday

17 days

til the end of Spring Semester 2010

Help me! I'm suffering from the Monday of all Mundane Mondays. I'm currently blogging in class. I don't know how a class that started out so fun just suddenly got boring. I'm sure this class is definitely going to put a dent in my grade-point average for this semester.

As of yesterday, I am officially working two jobs. Yes, two jobs and going to school. The next person that calls me "Princess" is going to have a heel shoved up their butts. :)

It's going to be a bit stressful, but I enjoy the grind. I like long days with back-to-back activities - those days where you are thankful to even have 5 minutes to stare at the wall. My social life is going to suffer a bit, but it's temporary.

Here's a few 365 pieces from the last week. I got a couple that I haven't scanned yet and I'm still currently waiting on inspiration from today. I actually had a pretty sweet idea yesterday, but I didn't have watercolor paper. Maybe I'll pick some up tomorrow.

DAY 108 - April 18, 2010
TILE: Paper Flower
MEDIUM: Markers

I had some fun with a pair of scissors and some permanent markers. :P


DAY 109 - April 19, 2010
TITLE: Latte Stone
MEDIUM: Markers

For my sociology class, we paid a little visit to the Latte of Freedom. I had a to write a reaction paper to the field trip and while I was thinking of the significance of the latte stone to Guam's culture, I thought I'd pay tribute and make it the AOTD.

DAY 110 - April 20, 2010
TITLE: Happy Birthday, Ella!
MEDIUM: Markers

Four years ago, a beautiful baby girl was born! She was tiny and resembled her great-grandpa, but as years went by, she grew to be her own person, so strong in character and so full of life! We love you and miss you very much, Ella! I hope you have a happy birthday and that maybe next year, I will be able to celebrate your birthday with you!

DAY 111 - April 21, 2010
TITLE: Kokeshi
MEDIUM: Computerized graphic

Kawaii wallpaper I made for my presentation on Japanese dolls.

DAY 112 - April 22, 2010
TITLE: Simple Sakura
MEDIUM: Computerized graphic

Another wallpaper I made to be used as a background for my Japanese dolls presentation.
DAY 113 - April 23, 2010
TiTLE: Candy
MEDIUM: Pastels

This one is open to interpretation. :P


1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails