Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthdays :)

When you come from a big family, there are always going to be birthday greetings to be made! These are the two most recent pieces for my 365 Days of Art:
DAY 26: January 26, 2010
TITLE: Happy Birthday Boom!!
MEDIUM: Computerized vector graphic

This one is for my nephew Marvin, who we endearingly call Boom. We always have funny nicknames for our family members. He turned 20 yesterday.


DAY 27: January 27, 2010
TITLE: Happy Birthday Tita Bambi!
MEDIUM: Pens

This one is for my aunt, Bambi. She gets the nickname from the word "Bambina" which is the Italian word for "baby girl". I was hesitant to do something Bambi-related because she's probably gotten that all her life, but I caved because I wanted to draw Bambi. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails