Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Paisley fever and the Social Work Framework

DAY 25: January 25, 2010
TITLE: Notes
MEDIUM: Pens and Hi-Lighter

Hi, I'm Nella, and I am a chronic doodler. All my life, it's always worked out for me in regards to my academics. I guess it helps with my visual learning approach and it made studying more aesthetically pleasing. :)

Now, I sat down and thought about whether I should include this in my 365 or do something else for the day, because I thought "I didn't really put too much effort into this". At the same time, I thought, "I am somewhat expressing a bit of my personality, I'm sharing a part of my day that I thought was really interesting, and I'm making my world a little prettier!"

Then it made me think that my doodling shows that I'm actually happy right now. I feel a little like my old self again.

I think the reason why I wanted to share this with people was I found this lecture for my sociology class really appealing because it highlights the components of our social world today, and helps us all understand how things work. It's a very interesting world we live in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails