Monday, January 18, 2010

Fearful & Broken

Fearful that kisses will never be as sweet, hugs will never be as warm, and smiles will never be as bright.

Fearful that days will always be tiresome, with no gratification, and nights will always be lonely and dark, from here on out.


On Facebook tonight, my friend posted a status update saying "I'm growing fond of broken people, as I see that I am one of them."

I replied, "I am only fond of broken people who make it a point to fix themselves or learn to thrive even with their broken parts. I am one of those people."

I am definitely in repair. This is the exact theme of this blog. So even with all my fears and broken parts, I am making it a point to thrive. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kisses will be sweeter, hugs will be warmer, and smiles will be brighter. All of this, because you are you and you will make this happen for you and those around you. In all things, hope is not lost unless you choose to stop searching.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already seem to be in a good place, finding your balance and healing. It also looks like you are surrounded by people who love you and can remind you of your brilliance. Please allow a new fan to do the same. Be good to yourself and have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails