Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sick Day

DAY 21: January 21, 2010
TITLE: Black Balloon
Medium: Marker

Inspired by the song "Black Balloon" by the Goo Goo Dolls. ♥

DAY 22: January 22, 2010
TITLE: BOO!
Medium: Pens

"BOO!" to being sick and my Friday night being ruined! :(

Please excuse the crappy quality of the photos. Since I am feeling a bit under the weather, I wasn't feeling up for walking to the living room to scan these drawings. Instead, I took pictures with my phone camera.

I was thinking today that I am not doing such a good job keeping up with my resolutions. For instance, I didn't get to do all the things I set myself out to do before school started. I haven't noticed an improvement in my independence, or my patience level and I haven't been doing a good job with my temper. I guess the important thing is I am aware of it and I'll work on fixing it. I might also be a little to hard on myself because I do notice improvements in other areas of my list, like my sudden burst of social consciousness and my slightly improved health habits.

Well, tomorrow is a new day and another opportunity to practice my new ideas. And I hope I feel better. :P Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails