Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Monday!

DAY 67 - March 08, 2010
TITLE: Marena
MEDIUM: Markers

I'm caught up with posting my 365! Yay! This one is dedicated to a little girl I used to babysit a few years ago. She's 14 now. Not so little anymore!!

Over the weekend, my cousins in California all got together. It makes me sad because I was the only one missing in that little reunion. My 10-year-old cousin, Claire, made it a point to let me know that I was missed. She is such a sweetheart. She's growing up to be sooo pretty and too quickly, if you ask me. The next time I see her, she might be a teenager already! It sucks to miss all those years of being the awesome older cousin that teaches you how to put on make-up and tell secrets to.

I'm due for a vacation! I need to hurry up and find a more consistent source of income.

Happy Monday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails