Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

DAY 65 - March 06, 2010
TITLE: Doggie Crossing
MEDIUM: Marker

As I was heading home the other night, I saw a dog crossing the street on the cross walk. It was so cute that I just had to draw it.

It was my dad's birthday yesterday. I was feeling a bit under the weather so I couln't really do anything special for him. It made me feel bad, but I'll just figure out a way to make it up to him.

My dad is the bestest EVERRR. We may not always agree on things but he is such a wonderful dad. He is super kind and giving, and not just as a dad, but as a person. Love ya Dad!

I did a vectorized image of him in the 1970's:

DAY 66 - March 07, 2010
TITLE: Retro Dad
MEDIUM: Computerized Graphic

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! My dad totally looked like that in the 70s too! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails