Thursday, March 11, 2010

Art for Art's Sake

I was very honored when I was asked to do a vector the other day. Mr. Art De Oro asked me to do an image for him to be used for his Facebook profile picture. Even though I notice an improvement in my work, I was a little intimidated because sometimes it still doesn't seem to work out the way I want it to. I decided to give it a shot and it turned out well, if I do say so myself!

So I just want to take a moment to let you all know that Mr. De Oro is running to be a Senator. I'm very excited for this because although I have not known him for a very long time, his testimonials at the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) Meetings were very inspiring and I found that his sentiments were shared by many people, including myself. Here is a letter he wrote to the President, which he published on his website.

DAY 68 - March 09, 2010
TITLE: Art for Art's Sake
MEDIUM: Computerized Graphic

Good luck in your campaign!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails