Sunday, March 14, 2010

Unpromted and Unconstructive

Over the weekend, I realized one of my biggest pet peeves. I hate it when people you are talking to offer their unprompted, unconstructive opinion about a friend of yours they know you are obviously close to. This happened to me a couple of times this weekend, and it just bugs me! It's one thing if you were asked for your opinion. I respect honesty, but I also respect tactfulness. I don't see why anybody should say anything negative about another person unless it's helpful. Sometimes, people don’t realize that when they are taking shots at somebody else, they are stepping on the toes of others that have nothing to do with their drama.

*Rubs earlobes* Anyway, here's some art!

DAY 69 - March 10, 2010
TITLE: Splatter Experiment
MEDIUM: Acrylic

I've always wanted to play around with splatter and dripping paint so I thought I'd try it out. I just no idea what I was going to do with it.

DAY 70 - March 11, 2010
TITLE: Now and Later
MEDIUM: Acrylic


I decided to add to the spatter by painting the Greek comedy and tragedy masks. I learned that the masks were also a representation of Dionysus, the god of wine and festivities, who was the patron of Greek theatre.

1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails