Sunday, April 11, 2010

100 DAYS OF ART!

I have succeeded with 100 days of art. I can't help but be a little proud of myself right about now!

DAY 95 - April 05, 2010
TITLE: Flower Therapy
MEDIUM: Markers

After a long day, flower doodles make me feel so much better. :)


DAY 96 - April 06, 2010
TITLE: Y-Control
MEDIUM: Water color, acrylic, & Markers

This is inspired by a line from Y Control by the Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's. My friend Michele and I were listening to this song and we both agreed that that line is awesome. I, personally, wouldn't mind getting that woman back...


DAY 97 - April 07, 2010
TITLE: Shoe Labels II
MEDIUM: Pens and Markers

I've been doing a good job with not buying shoes this past few months, but I caved!! Here are the drawings I'm going to use to label my shoe cases.


DAY 98 - April 08, 2010
TITLE: Drunken Delilah
MEDIUM: Pen on Doggie Bag

I was drinking with some friends at Bully's and decided to do some drunken doodles. "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's was playing, and now, as you can see, my visual rendition of it is now on a doggie bag. :)



DAY 99 - April 09, 2010
TITLE: Pretty Popper
MEDIUM: Markers

It was slow at work, so after prepping and cleaning, I doodled on my bottle opener. :P


DAY 100 - April 10, 2010
TITLE: Nella 100
MEDIUM: Pencil

So, for my 100th day of art, I decided to do something special, like a self-portrait. I decided to try doing it from this photo:



As you can see, portraits are not my specialty because I don't even think it resembles the photo at all. However, this is all a part of the process into becoming a better artist. With much more practice, maybe my next portrait post will be better. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails