Friday, April 16, 2010

One of Them Nights

In my last post, I was whining about how exhausted I was, yet it's 12:58AM and I can't sleep. Right before I went to bed, I texted a friend of mine and as I was about to knock out, he texted back. Now, I can't sleep. Once again, I can't say it's anyone's fault but my own.

I'm going to try to blog myself to sleep. Hopefully, I don't blog you to sleep.


DAY 101 - April 11, 2010
TITLE: Get Well!
MEDIUM: Pens & Highlighter


When I was hanging out with Drea, Viva, her puppy, was throwing up. Poor thing! I felt so bad for her because I could practically hear how awful her tummy must have been feeling.


DAY 102 - April 12, 2010
TITLE: Grey
MEDIUM: Pencil/Color pencil

I've been trying to do something with a grayscale and color contrast. Then something came into mind that I thought would be perfect for the technique... a friend of mine tried to call me out on the possible mean of this drawing. hmm, you know - sometimes a hand is just a hand.


DAY 103 - April 13, 2010
TITLE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE
MEDIUM: Computerized graphic

This collage is about 10 years of Nella&Michele camwhoring. There are 60 pictures of us in this collage. In 10 years, one would think that we have accumulated more, but these are just some of my favorite ones! She turned 26 on April 14th, so I did this collage in advance to make sure it's ready to great her on her birthday. So I hope Michele, on of my favorite people in the world, has many beautiful days to come and I hope that we have many more years of an awesome friendship to celebrate. Here's to a wonderful person!


DAY 104 - April 14, 2010
TITLE: Cranium
MEDIUM: Pencil

So for Michele's birthday we hung out and played a round of Cranium. Sometimes, you know you're getting older when your idea of fun changes. And yes, it was a lot of fun. We had three teams (Drea & I, Michele & her sister, and Michele & Drea's boyfriends) and my team won! We are the masters at the Creativity Cat. Here are a bunch of drawings I did from that night (mind you, in some of these drawings, my eyes had to be closed!)


DAY 105 - April 15, 2010
TITLE: Sandy
MEDIUM: Colored Sand

I guess I can't say my fatigue is completely my fault. Like tonight, I was up last night, anxiety-driven. I decided to raid my art drawer and use the colored sand that's has been untouched for some time now, to pass the time. I had a lot of fun doing this.

I hate the few moments when you are trying to fall asleep. It always takes me forever to get into my comfy zone and then there are the occasional thoughts that creep into my brain that prevent me from falling asleep. I have no idea why I've been feeling so troubled lately. I'm trying to shake it off, but it seems that the usual aura-cleansing rituals aren't working at the moment.

P.S. I had a job interview today. I think it went well. I'll tell you all more about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails