Saturday, April 17, 2010

Absolutely Imperfect in Every Way

You know what I learned today? Even the most beautiful and well-loved people suffer through bouts of insecurities. Well, this isn't new-found knowledge, however, it is nice to be reminded that everyone has down time.

For today's AOTD, I wanted to to celebrate some of my not-so-desireable characteristics. This is me, as an emoticon:

DAY 106 - April 16, 2010
TITLE: NELLicon
MEDIUM: Pencil and crayon

Hi I'm Nella. My hair is unruly. I laugh too loud. I use the "F word" ALOT. I don't get my nails done. My car is a mess. I'm a flirt. I walk funny in heels. If I could, I'd sleep til noon everyday. I'm either dropping, knocking, or running into things. Patience is not one of my virtues. I think too much, but often times, I don't think enough. I'm absolutely imperfect in everyway, nonetheless, I am AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails