Monday, March 1, 2010

Curly Fried Happiness

I think I am starting to shake off the negative aura that’s been surrounding me all week. I started this year out with so much positive energy and I am a bit disappointed in myself that I let that energy vanish over the last few days, but I had enough left to remind myself what I set out to do when the year started. I somehow forgot that happiness is a choice and that I, just like everything good in life, must work for it.

I am always glad to prove that I can thrive amidst adversity.

I had a pretty good weekend. Last Saturday, I had an awesome time at a party my friend was hosting. I was really looking forward to this party because it was a guaranteed good time. Great company and great music with a splash of alcohol isn’t too bad of a combination. :)

Here is yesterday’s art of the day:

DAY 59 - February 28, 2010
TITLE: Curly Fried Happiness
MEDIUM: Pastels


Thought I'd do something simple but fun. I had curly fries the other night and it just made me think of how much I loved curly fries as a kid. When we lived in the Philippines, McDonald's would have curly fries as a limited promotion and I loved them so much, my dad would get me some practically everyday until the promo was finished.

Yay for two months of Art, completed! 306 days to go! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails