Friday, March 5, 2010

Secrets and favorite things

I was inspired by my last post to write about my favorite things. I know, it's very Sound of Music, but I just wanted to take the time to appreciate the little things.

The smell of crayons. Breakfast food. Water-proof eyeliner. Rainboots. Nami kisses. Warm pajamas. Movie nachos. Drives around the south of Guam. Curry. Theme parties. Karaoke. Pasalubong. The $1.50 store. The snooze button. Paint. Guam sunsets. The buzzing of the tattoo gun. Sister secrets. FRIENDS. FAMILY.

This was a shorter list than I thought it was going to be. I guess it's hard to think of things I love on the spot. As I stumble upon them, I'll be adding to this list.

I've been behind on posting my 365 pieces, but rest assure that I am keeping up with them. Here is one inspired by one of my favorite things as well:

DAY 60 - March 01, 2010
TITLE: Shh
MEDIUM: Pastels/Computerized Graphics


This was a pastel piece inspired by the song called "Secret" by the Pierces. It started out as just a pastel piece, but I wanted to do more to it so I played around with it using Photoshop.

Check out the song here:



"Why when we do our darkest deeds to we tell?" :P

1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails