Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Star

"Until you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will not change" - Pat Riley


My professor shared this quote in class yesterday and I thought it would be appropriate for a blog about resolutions and change. This quote somewhat defines that moment when I decided I could juse a few improvements in my life. I saw that I could be a better person, therefore I decided to work on being a better person.

Resolution check: I recently found some cousins of mine on Facebook. Although they added me on their list, I was a little disappointed to find that they were not as eager to correspond with me. They're obviously active on their account, so it was a little disheartening that they do not respond to my comments on their photos or whatever else. I guess it has been so long since we've seen each other that we're practically strangers. So, here I am reminding myself not to take things to heart and just to accept peole for being different. It is just such a pity considering we are family, after all, and I'm the type of person that loves to stay connected to all my relatives regardless of how closely related we are or how long we haven't seen each other. Oh well.

365 Time!

DAY 34: February 03, 2010
TITLE: Baby Star
MEDIUM: Pens and Markers

This was a little doodle I made in Astronomy while my professor read a poem that had the phrase "baby star" in it. Oh, imagination! :)


DAY 35: February 04, 2010
TITLE: Isaac
MEDIUM: Vector Graphic

My cousin John requested that I do a vectorized graphic of him, but for some reason, it just couldn't work out. When he started to look like Mr. Clean, I decided to call it quits. While I was working on it, I couldn't resist doing another piece for a replacement - his adooorable son Isaac. :) Since he is waaaay cuter, it worked out better. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails