Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hot Like Ninja

DAY 28: January 28, 2010
TITLE: Hot like Ninja!
MEDIUM: Markers

Some people got homies, bros, soljas, dogs. I got NINJAS! This one was a drawing I dedicated to my friend Cloe on her birthday.

When we were younger, all our friends debated on who's cooler - ninjas or snipers? For some reason, the girls all seem to think ninjas are cooler and the boys all wanted to be snipers. Since, then these girls have been my ninjas.

Even though this was ages ago, I still ask people today what they would rather be and the votes always end up being even.
<
So, would you rather be a ninja or a sniper?

1 comment:

  1. Ninja! I prefer hand to hand combat skills and stealth. Guns suck.

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails