Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ella Bella

My mom and I were on webcam with my brother Mark, who is living in the Philippines, and his daughter, Ella the other day. The last time I saw them, Ella was a new-born, almost four years ago.

It makes me sad that I wasn't around for her first steps or her first words. I am not around to receive her big hugs and that I'm not around to draw and color with her. We get news and updates from my brother, but I can't even imagine what I miss on a daily basis since I'm not there to see it. Since her mom is an only child, I am the only candidate for her favorite aunt, but even with out opposition, how can I be her favorite aunt, when I'm so far away?

Thank God for webcams so I am still in her life somehow. At least, I still get the kissy faces, which is the inspiration for today's Art of the Day.


DAY 47 - February 16, 2010
TITLE: Nguso! (lips)
MEDIUM: Computerized vector graphic

I can't wait to see her again!

1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails