Saturday, February 20, 2010

No!

Here is a random thought I wanted to share a couple of weeks ago but I totally forgot about it. If you state a strong opinion about something, please make sure it can be supported by the research you have done. I respect opinions but I am highly offended and annoyed by ignorance.

In other news, my "Don't Give Up, Give Love" project is turning out to be a bit discouraging. Of course, you can't expect a reciprication for your acts of kindness, but right now, it just seems like my acts are useless. I may have to think a little bigger.

DAY 49 - February 18, 2010
TITLE: No!
MEDIUM: Markers


Sometimes, grown men act like boys and you have to tell them "NO!" like they're children. Oh occupational hazard...


DAY 50 - February 19, 2010
TITLE: Take a Bow!
MEDIUM: Nail Polish


I was having a girly moment and decided to do Michele's nails. It wasn't quite working out because she kept moving her hand and I still need to work on my technique. Boo! :(

Now, I am going to give myself a pat in the back for completing FIFTY days of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails