Sunday, February 14, 2010

Inspired and Determined

I would like to announce that as of Day 43, I exceeded the number of pieces that I created in last year's failed 365 Days of Art. It's not necessarily a big accomplishment since I quit soooo early on last year. I have a little more determination and inspiration this time around. :)

DAY 43 - February 12, 2010
TITLE: The Sun is Watching
MEDIUM: Acrylic

We're covering the Solar System in my Astronomy class and I figured doing a piece on the sun might be appropriate. It just turned out a little creepier than I wanted it to. I guess this is what I get when I try to recreate something that I conjured up while I was drunk.

TITLE: You Look Like a Blue M&M!
MEDIUM: Paper cut outs

Enter, Luke.
DREA: "You're so blue, Luke!"
LUKE: (Mumbles something about the store not having any black hoodies)
NELLA: "You look like the blue M&M!" (insert giggle)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails