Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ipan Beach = Happiness!

My wonderful day at Ipan Beach left me inspired to do more paintings. Here's a spin off DAY6's painting:

DAY 7: January 07, 2010
TITLE: Telling Time
MEDIUM: Acrylic on paper

I love the way the sun or moon hits the water during different times of the day. Here's my version of the ocean in the morning, during sunset, and late into the evening. :)

So here are some pictures from that day:

Ipan Beach ♥

My lovely ladies

Me! :)

Viva: "Angel, come in! The water's fine!"

Happiness ♥

I hope to be able to go to the beach again next week. I've really taken the beauty of my island for granted, so I'm trying to make up for lost time. So, with my determination to make happiness happen, Drea and I rounded up the posse and went to the beach!


I'm still trying to accomplish the to-do list I set up for myself a few days ago. I'm having a hard time fullfilling #7 on the list (cooking three new dishes) because there's always a constant power struggle in the kitchen among my mother, my grandmother and me.


Also, my friend Daniel postponed our movie date. Hopefully, we'll get around to it soon. I promised him I'd make some time for him over my break from school.


Otherwise, my to-do list is getting checked off slowly but surely, and I think I'm doing an fairly good job of maintaining my New Year's resolutions. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a delightful trip it is to venture through your blog. I'll be back soon! And I love your creative spin on approaching art. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails