Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One with the Ocean

Just came back from the beach and thought I'd post this before I open up a book:

DAY 6: January 6, 2010
TITLE: One
Medium: Acrylic on canvas


I had a wonderful afternoon at the beach which inspired me to paint the ocean for today's Art of the Day. This really didn't turn out like I wanted to. I might just paint over it completely or tweak it a bit. Or maybe, tomorrow morning, I might decide that I like it after all and just keep it the way it is. We'll see. :)


Checked a few items on my to-do list (cleaning and going to the beach). Hopefully tomorrow, I'll catch a movie with my friend Daniel and go do a lanmark clean-up or something on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I hope all my stuff goes fast tomorrow so we can do a clean up!!! I also want to do something for Gain this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking that the other day when I saw a commercial for those organizations that help abused animals. We should make a list of all the volunteer work we want to do and schedule them. I think we should do something like once a month. :P

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails