Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love Letters and Designer Shoes

I finally watched Sex and the City (the Movie) last night. I was watching it on the internet and since it took forever to load, half way through the movie, I took a little intermission and went to my sister's house. I was telling her how annoyed at Big I was. Since my sister is normal girl that doesn't live under a rock, she's watched it already. As I continued my Anti-Big rant, she just gave me that look like I was going to change my opinion when the movie was over.

Love letters and designer shoes. Damn it. It's that all it really takes to pull at my heart strings?

So while I cried wishing that my Big would come back and do something to make himself deserving of being taken back, I snapped back into reality. I know he's not coming back and I'm letting my hang-ups get the best of me. So instead, I thought that I may not have my Big, but like Carrie, I got a really amazing set of girlfriends. In fact, they're even more amazing than any set of movie friends. Especially since they're real and they're MINE!

Now, for yesterday's Art of the Day:

DAY 5: January 5, 2010
Title: Rose (No, I can't think of a better title)
Medium: Pen and marker on recycled paper :)

I don't think I like roses. I never thought I could draw them well either, so I here's a practice piece.

Now, off to the beach!!!! Yay!

1 comment:

Now that you've read some of my thoughts, I'd like to read some of yours! Your comments are completely appreciated! Thank you. ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails